Sunday 12 August 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone, I've decided to start my own blog today on Korean drama reviews. Kdrama is something I like to watch in my spare time. After each drama I watch, there is always a lot of curiosity, thinking & questions involved. I'd like to use this blog to write down my own personal rants and raves.  I have a Kdrama board on Pinterest, but Pinterest doesn't provide much versatility in writing reviews, and hence the start of this blog...

The reviews are solely my own personal opinions and judgement. I will not go in to in-depth character and plot analysis. My style is to give an overview or summary of the drama. I am someone who likes to read a review before watching a drama and dislike it when every nitty gritty detail is given to me. If that is the case, there is no point in watching it; the review would suffice. Having said that, this is a review blog on Kdramas I've watched, therefore there will be plenty of spoilers.

I hope you find this blog helpful, entertaining, and hopefully will stimulate questions and thoughts before or after watching the dramas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment