Monday 5 November 2012

The Korean Language

Just finished watching Faith with Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun. I will write the review for this one shortly. Another drama where the leading male actor has the nicest voice! I don't know what it is with Korean male celebrities' voices. Every single well known Korean male actor has the nicest voice and laugh. I'm a "voice and laugh" girl so I always notice these things. I'm thinking it could be the Korean language. It just sounds so nice to the ear. 

Cantonese is not bad too. I think it may also be the different low tones that make it attractive. I'm a cantonese speaker, but my cantonese is attrocious. I get by with minimal cantonese conversations^^ Further improvement required I think :) Mandarin on the other hand makes everyone sound high pitched. Not good on men as they sound too feminine, except for Wang Lee Hom (one of my favourite singers) who sounds great whether talking or singing.

Back to the Korean language. I think it's the language that makes the sound attractive, except for when they start making these nasally and deep throaty sounds when they emphasize something or is angry. The Korean language is definitely on my bucket list to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment