Monday 28 January 2013

Learning The Korean Language

On my bucket list is to learn the Korean language later, hopefully this year. I still have a few personal things to get out of the way first before I commit myself to this interest/hobby. I'd like to one day be able to speak fluent Korean, watch Kdramas without having to read the subtitles. And, off course to visit South Korea with no trouble with the language.

There's a lot of material online which can help you get started if you are also interested. Some channels and websites I'm subscribed to are below:

Talk To Me In Korean 
Talk To Me In Korean Youtube Channel 
HyunWoo Sun's Youtube Channel 
Ask HyunWoo's Youtube Channel 
Korean Class 101 Youtube Channel 
Mahalo Languages

Just finished watching "I Miss You" with Park Yoochun, and "The Moon That Embraces The Sun" with Kim Soo Hyun. Will be writing reviews for those shortly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment