Wednesday 15 October 2014

An American Version of "My Love From Another Star?!"

Apologies, I have not posted anything for a while. Been busy with life and work in general.
When I read this article about another American remake of a Korean drama, I was like “oh no, please do not ruin it.” However, they are getting the creator of the original series, Park Ji Eun, to be one of the  executive producers alongside Bomi Moon from HB Entertainment, which produced the Korean version.  The screenplay will be also adapted by experienced drama writers Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain (CW's The 100, 666 Park Avenue, The Vampire Diaries, Dollhouse). A sigh of relief there. “Boys Before Friends” the remake of “Boys Before Flowers” was disastrous. We do not want a repetition of this.

I’d be interested to watch this since it sounds quite promising with well know people behind it.


I’ll write the review for “My Love From Another Star” very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment